Saturday, April 19, 2008

What do I love about Tyler?

The more I learn, the more I love!

He is so much fun to spend time with.

He has a fabulous sense of humor.

He is very creative and can always think of fun things to do.

He is so easy to please.

I’m so impressed with how gifted and talented he is.

He is a good, hard worker.

He is very caring and service-oriented…not just to me, but anyone he knows.

I love how well he plays the guitar; I could never get sick of listening to his serenades.

I love that he is clean and tidy.

I love that he takes his schooling so seriously, and that he is so goal-oriented.

I love that he can cook really well.

I love that he is such a gentleman and treats me like a princess.

He is so compassionate and caring.

I love that he’s such a people-person.

He has such a gift of lifting everyone around him…especially me.

He has such a positive outlook on everything.

I love the way I feel when I’m with him. I’m so grateful for every kind word, every smile, every kind deed, every hug, and every word of encouragement.

Most of all, I love that he is such a good, faithful member of the LDS church.

I can tell that he is close with his Father in heaven.

I love that he is a worthy priesthood holder, that he served an honorable mission, and that he continues to serve through his callings and priesthood duties.

While I realize he’s not a perfect person,

he’s a perfect match for me.

No comments:

Your Deepest Congratulations!

Countdown to Wedded Bliss