Saturday, April 19, 2008

What do I love about Chels?

I love how easy it is to talk to her.

I love how I can be myself when I am around her.

I love the look in her eyes when I play the guitar for her.

I love how just thinking about her makes me smile.

I love making memories every day with her.

I love how good she is with kids.

I love that she has a strong testimony.

I love that she supports me in everything I do.

I love that we can go on a fancy date or hang out in our pajamas and love them both the same.

I love falling in love with her.

I love how I can tell that she loves me with every kiss.

I love looking 20 years into the future and seeing her by my side.

I love that there are a million things everyday that remind me of her.

I love how she sees me for what I can become and helps me reach that potential.

I love her.

No comments:

Your Deepest Congratulations!

Countdown to Wedded Bliss